12 Quick Change Screw-Less Spur Gear Adaptor
Simple but effective...
3Racing have gone back to the drawing board to design an all new lay shaft system. In order to aid balance of the drive train, and to minimise rotational weight, the spur gear mounts are symmetrical providing minimised gear deflection under power and braking, so that the drive train can deliver the best performance possible.
The total weight of the lay shaft assembly is only 8 grams (witout spur).
Easy-change spur gear
Spur gear maintenance only requires the removal of 2 screws; the spur gear mounts are supported on either side by a conical washer allowing easy removal of the entire lay shaft assembly.
Optional ratio centre pullies
The standard internal ratio is 38/20. We also offer optional 16 to 22 tooth pullies so that you can adjust the internal ratio of your car to suit different motor classes and track conditions.
SAKURA ZERO Features
01. 2.25mm graphite chassis
02. 2.0mm graphite upper deck
03. Aluminum motor mount, F&R bulkhead with pink anodize
04. 2 belt drive system
05. 7075 rear rolling differential system (RDSTM) (Optional)
06. F&R 38T pulley and 20T center pulley
07. Full ball bearings
08. 7075 Alloy front and rear universal driveshafts
09. Quick change stabilizer mounts
10. 64 titanium turnbuckles
11. Steering locker pin (SLPTM)
12. Quick change screw-less spur gear adaptor
13. Quick change spur gear mounts
14. Easy rear diff access
15. Graphite pattern low CG balance weights (Optional)
16. Front and rear graphite shock towers
17. Aluminum suspension mounts
18. Smart suspension outer pin
19. Rolling center shims (0.25/0.5mm) (Optional)
20. Chassis downstop protection plate
21. 7075 Ball differential
01. 540 type motor
04. 2-channel R/C unit with ESC
Specification and features maybe subject to change.