20 Chassis Downstop protection Plate
Maintain consistent droop settngs...
During use, your suspension is constantly moving, driving the droop screw into the graphite chassis, working its way into the surface like an awl. This damage to the surface of the graphite will evetually affect the overall droop setting which can become inconsistent left to right affecting the handling of the chassis.
The Sakura Zero has been designed to accept a small metal protection plate, which sits level with the surface of the chassis, which will resist damage from the droop screw, providing an accurate platform on which to base your droop measurement upon.
SAKURA ZERO Features
01. 2.25mm graphite chassis
02. 2.0mm graphite upper deck
03. Aluminum motor mount, F&R bulkhead with pink anodize
04. 2 belt drive system
05. 7075 rear rolling differential system (RDSTM) (Optional)
06. F&R 38T pulley and 20T center pulley
07. Full ball bearings
08. 7075 Alloy front and rear universal driveshafts
09. Quick change stabilizer mounts
10. 64 titanium turnbuckles
11. Steering locker pin (SLPTM)
12. Quick change screw-less spur gear adaptor
13. Quick change spur gear mounts
14. Easy rear diff access
15. Graphite pattern low CG balance weights (Optional)
16. Front and rear graphite shock towers
17. Aluminum suspension mounts
18. Smart suspension outer pin
19. Rolling center shims (0.25/0.5mm) (Optional)
20. Chassis downstop protection plate
21. 7075 Ball differential
01. 540 type motor
04. 2-channel R/C unit with ESC
Specification and features maybe subject to change.